Europiren B.V. is an international MDH supplier for the European, Asian and North and South American markets. Europiren B.V. is a subsidiary of Russian Mining Chemical Company that is a leading manufacturer and supplier of magnesium products. Our office is based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, since 2013.
MDH supplier for the European, American and Asian markets
As a MDH supplier we emphasize the importance to provide our products and service by developing a custom made product or from our delivery program. Because of the strong communication and cooperation with the mining site and the headquarters, we provide our customers high quality magnesium products and services as MDH suppliers, for different types of applications and industries. MDH is an abbreviation of magnesium hydroxide, which is a mineral that is used in low smoke zero halogen polymer in order to provide flame retardants. We provide different brands that includes magnesium hydroxide such as Ecopiren, BleachMag, AgroMag and many more.
For more information regarding us as a MDH supplier, please feel free to contact us! You can contact us via the following channels:
- Telephone: + 31 (0) 10 350 6206
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would be glad to support you with your questions and inquiries.
Europiren B.V. is the MDH supplier for the European, American and Asian markets. Please do not hesitate to contact us!
Mineral flame retardant for polymers Ecopiren characterized by the following properties:
- Accurate granulometric distribution of particle
- Does not contain atoms of halogen/halogen-free
- More effective smoke absorber than antimony trioxide
- Predetermined chemical composition
- High whiteness
- High processing â€” more than 300Â°C
- Low abrasiveness (in comparison with aluminum trihydrate (ATH))
- More cost effective than aluminum trihydrate Al (OH)
Contact us, our experts will provide you with advice on the use of the productEcopiren
|+31 (0) 10 350 6206 email@example.com|