Magnesium hydroxide slurry business
Europiren B.V. is active in the magnesium hydroxide slurry business. We provide our services and products to the European markets. In addition, we serve as a distribution center for exports to Asia and North and South America. Europiren B.V. is an affiliate of a leading magnesium manufacturing and supplying company based in Russia.
BleachMag in magnesium hydroxide slurry business
We provide the brand BleachMag for the magnesium hydroxide slurry business. BleachMag is used in the magnesium hydroxide slurry business as a powder that is used as an alkali agent and a stabilizer in the bleaching of high yield semi-products. BleachMag can replace soda ash, lime or caustic magnesite. The BleachMag has many advantages compared to other product, including amongst others:
- Lower expenses and costs
- Improvement of pulp quality
- Lower costs for waste water
- Easy and safe to use and store
If you wish to receive more information regarding the magnesium hydroxide slurry business that we are active in, please do not hesitate to contact us! You can contact us by sending your questions and inquiries via email to email@example.com . You can also contact us by telephone by calling to + 31 (0) 10 350 6206. We are at your disposal.
For information regarding the magnesium hydroxide slurry business, please feel free to contact Europiren B.V.
People that visited this page also visited:
HFFR supplier | Dry powder magnesium hydroxide suppliers | Substitute for caustic soda in EP bleaching supplier
Mineral flame retardant for polymers Ecopiren characterized by the following properties:
- Accurate granulometric distribution of particle
- Does not contain atoms of halogen/halogen-free
- More effective smoke absorber than antimony trioxide
- Predetermined chemical composition
- High whiteness
- High processing â€” more than 300Â°C
- Low abrasiveness (in comparison with aluminum trihydrate (ATH))
- More cost effective than aluminum trihydrate Al (OH)
Contact us, our experts will provide you with advice on the use of the productEcopiren
|+31 (0) 10 350 6206 firstname.lastname@example.org|