Caustic magnesite replacement business
Europiren B.V. is a subsidiary of Russian Mining Chemical Company that is active in caustic magnesite replacement business. Europiren B.V. is established in 2013 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, to provide support for the European markets, North and South America and Asia. We are experts in providing solutions for magnesium standard and tailor made products.
Experts in caustic magnesite replacement business
As the leading supplier of magnesia products we provide products and services for the caustic magnesite replacement business. For example, we offer an efficient reagent that is based on natural magnesium in order to protect cellulose fibers in mechanical pulp bleaching called BleachMag. BleachMag is delivered as a powder and is an important product used in the caustic magnesite replacement business. The advantage is that it lowers costs and expenses compared to caustic soda and ash, improves quality, is safe to use and has a rapid payback.
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to have more information regarding our caustic magnesite replacement business. We are glad to support you with your questions and inquiries. You can contact us via the following channels:
- Telephone number: + 31 (0) 10 350 6206.
- Email address: email@example.com
Are you looking for reliable suppliers that are active in the caustic magnesite replacement business? Contact us for more information!
Mineral flame retardant for polymers Ecopiren characterized by the following properties:
- Accurate granulometric distribution of particle
- Does not contain atoms of halogen/halogen-free
- More effective smoke absorber than antimony trioxide
- Predetermined chemical composition
- High whiteness
- High processing â€” more than 300Â°C
- Low abrasiveness (in comparison with aluminum trihydrate (ATH))
- More cost effective than aluminum trihydrate Al (OH)
Contact us, our experts will provide you with advice on the use of the productEcopiren
|+31 (0) 10 350 6206 firstname.lastname@example.org|