Flame retardants for polymers
Ecopiren in TPO roofing membranes Ecopiren in PVC wire and cable formulations Ecopiren in halogen-free wire and cable formulations Ecopiren in polyamide compounds Ecopiren as ATH replacement Ecopiren in ACP
- Metallurgical fluxFlux for steelmaking in converter Flux for steelmaking in Electric arc furnace
- EcologyWastewater treatment Flue gas desulfurization
- Technical rubber products
- Exhaust gas cleaning on ships
- Magnesium hydroxide in the pulp and paper industryChemical pulping Reagent for pulp bleaching Mechanical pulp bleaching
- Anti-caking agent for mineral fertilizersAnti-caking agent for ammonium nitrate Anti-caking agent for complex fertilizers
- FertilizersAgroMag® Granular AgroMag® Aktimax
- Animal FeedMagnesium additive in feed for cattle Magnesium additive in feed for pigs
- Component for the production of magnesium products
Flue gas desulfurization
Desulfurization of flue gas using MagTreat® is the most effective method nowadays.
Sulphur dioxide (SO2) is mainly produced by burning fossil fuels. It is one of the most harmful pollutants which appear as the result of human activity. Sulfur dioxide affects human health, cause acid rain, both at the local and regional levels. It harms nature and environment.
During the last 50 years, the negative impact of sulfur dioxide on the environment constantly increases. The increasing in energy needs results in building of large power plants and the using of increasingly high stacks for dispersion of emissions. Therefore desulfurization of gases is one of the most urgent problems of humanity.Application of MagTreat®
Desulfurization of flue gases
Sulfur is contained in the coal in the form of organic sulfur or pyrites. Basically, the sulfur may be removed from the coal before, during and after combustion, but in practice wet enrichment of coal before combustion can remove only a part of the pyrite. Removing of SO2 from the flue gas after combustion — desulphurization of flue gases — by far is the most effective way to control the sulfur content with efficiency up to 98% and is achieved by several commercially available technologies.
Desulfurization (desulfurization) of flue gas using MagTreat® is the most effective method nowadays.
- purification of exhaust gases from thermal power stations combusting black oil, peat and coal
- removal of sulfur from oil and gas of oil and gas deposits (by burning out of hydrogen sulfide to sulfur dioxide)
- purification of exhaust gases of ferrous and non-ferrous metallurgy
- production of valuable fertilizers
Solutions for this field
The most demanded products of RMCC in this field are:
Contact us, our experts will provide you with advice on the use of the productMagTreat®
+7 495 789 65 30 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ecopiren — effective mineral flame retardant and smoke absorber for polymer composites based on magnesium hydroxide crushed
AktiMax — new environmentally friendly magnesium fertilizer for all crops as basic fertilizer and meliorant
AgroMag — conditioning additive (anti-caking agent) for use in the manufacture of ammonium nitrate and NPK
MagTreat — solution for water treatment and flue gas desulphurization
FluMag — highly efficient metallurgical magnesia based flux brucite Kuldur deposit
MagPro — used as a reagent for the vulcanization of rubber in the manufacture of rubber products
BleachMag — highly efficient new generation product for the production of cellulose and semi-high output
MagAdd — ideal raw material for the production of a wide range of magnesium compounds and products based on the best varieties of brucite
Subscribe and join team of professionals in industry!
We offer a free subscription to the news digest of LLC Russian Mining Chemical Company. Quarterly we will tell you about our brands, product innovations, interesting researches and send invitations to various events. We will be glad to see you among our subscribers!
To become a subscriber of the news digest, please, fill in the form below.
- Metallurgical flux