Flame retardants for polymers
Ecopiren in TPO roofing membranes Ecopiren in PVC wire and cable formulations Ecopiren in halogen-free wire and cable formulations Ecopiren in polyamide compounds Ecopiren as ATH replacement Ecopiren in ACP
- Metallurgical fluxFlux for steelmaking in converter Flux for steelmaking in Electric arc furnace
- EcologyWastewater treatment Flue gas desulfurization
- Technical rubber products
- Exhaust gas cleaning on ships
- Magnesium hydroxide in the pulp and paper industryChemical pulping Reagent for pulp bleaching Mechanical pulp bleaching
- Anti-caking agent for mineral fertilizersAnti-caking agent for ammonium nitrate Anti-caking agent for complex fertilizers
- FertilizersMagnesium fertilizer (improver) Liquid complex fertilizers
- Animal FeedMagnesium additive in feed for cattle Magnesium additive in feed for pigs
- Component for the production of magnesium products
MagTreat® is a highly efficient cutting-edge reagent for treatment of water and gases based on natural magnesium hydroxide. It can be effectively used in industrial and municipal wastewater treatment. It can be applied on each stage of sewages purification, improving the perfomance of a whole process. MagTreat® can be delivered either in powder or in aqueous suspension form.
Advantages of MagTreat®
Properties MagTreat® Hydrated lime Caustic soda
Concentration or % of solids
Neutralizing capacity (kg OH- per kg dry solids)
Alkalinity (kg CaCO3 per kg dry solids)
1 m3 of MagTreat replaces
Long action time
pH doesn't excess 9.0
Doesn't produce sludge
Safe to handle
In water treatment
- most cost effective alkali compared to other commonly used alkali’s - caustic soda and hydrated lime
- can be used both in static and in dynamic conditions
- effective neutralization of acids such as sulfuric, hydrochloric, phosphoric, nitric and acetic acids
- easy to store, handle and use
- reduces odors, corrosion and FOG (Fats, Oils, and Grease)
improves nitrification, biosolids processing and flocculation
- high absorption capacity is comparable to the absorption capacity of synthetic ion-exchange materials
non-hazardous material (to people and environment)
does not cause scaling
- effective reagent for removal of sulphur from flue gasses
- highly efficient in the process of absorption (>98%)
- low consumption of power
- low maintenance costs
- compactness of equipment
- absence of formation of insoluble sediments which pollute the system
- obtaining valuable by-products
- absence of abrasive effect
MagTreat® is a natural reagent for wastewater treatment. It can be effectively used in primary and secondary treatment processes. Acting like a soft alkali, MagTreat® is safer and more effective than any of existing industrial alkalis. It can be applied on each stage of sewages purification, improving the perfomance of a whole process.
Odor is a wide spread problem in waste water treatment facilities. It can affect an environment, operational personel and also can severely damage the eqipment. Thereby, the question of Odor Control araises sharply these days. MagTreat® can reduce odor formation not only on initial stages of water treatment process but at the same time on the final stage during biosolids processing. MagTreat® reduces the costs of utilizing solid wastes via improvement of sludge dewatering.Reagent for flue gas desulfurization
Desulfurization of flue gas using MagTreat® is the most effective method nowadays.
Sulphur dioxide (SO2) is mainly produced by burning fossil fuels. It is one of the most harmful pollutants which appear as the result of human activity. Sulfur dioxide affects human health, cause acid rain, both at the local and regional levels. It harms nature and environment.
Contact us, our experts will provide you with advice on the use of the productMagTreat®
+7 495 789 65 30 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ecopiren — effective mineral flame retardant and smoke absorber for polymer composites based on magnesium hydroxide crushed
AktiMax — new environmentally friendly magnesium fertilizer for all crops as basic fertilizer and meliorant
AgroMag — conditioning additive (anti-caking agent) for use in the manufacture of ammonium nitrate and NPK
MagTreat — solution for water treatment and flue gas desulphurization
FluMag — highly efficient metallurgical magnesia based flux brucite Kuldur deposit
MagPro — used as a reagent for the vulcanization of rubber in the manufacture of rubber products
BleachMag — highly efficient new generation product for the production of cellulose and semi-high output
MagAdd — ideal raw material for the production of a wide range of magnesium compounds and products based on the best varieties of brucite
Subscribe and join team of professionals in industry!
We offer a free subscription to the news digest of LLC Russian Mining Chemical Company. Quarterly we will tell you about our brands, product innovations, interesting researches and send invitations to various events. We will be glad to see you among our subscribers!
To become a subscriber of the news digest, please, fill in the form below.
- Metallurgical flux