Flame retardants for polymers
Ecopiren in TPO roofing membranes Ecopiren in PVC wire and cable formulations Ecopiren in halogen-free wire and cable formulations Ecopiren in polyamide compounds Ecopiren as ATH replacement Ecopiren in ACP
- Metallurgical fluxFlux for steelmaking in converter Flux for steelmaking in Electric arc furnace
- Waste water and gas treatmentPrimary and secondary treatment Odor control and sludge dewatering Gas purification Gas desulfurization
- Technical rubber products
- Component for glass production
- Magnesium hydroxide in the pulp and paper industryChemical pulping Reagent for pulp bleaching Mechanical pulp bleaching
- Anti-caking agent for mineral fertilizersAnti-caking agent for ammonium nitrate Anti-caking agent for complex fertilizers
- FertilizersMagnesium fertilizer (improver) Liquid complex fertilizers
- Animal FeedMagnesium additive in feed for cattle Magnesium additive in feed for pigs
- Component for the production of magnesium productsMain page /Ranges of application / Magnesium hydroxide in the pulp and paper industry / Chemical pulping
BleachMag® can be used in sulphite and bisulphate pulping to replace both caustic magnesite, and soda ash or lime. The replacement of soda ash with BleachMagЃ powder reduces the consumption of chemicals some 30 %.
Benefits in regeneration, cooking, and waste water treatment
Special attention should be payed to the low content of soluble dietary fibers which is essential for the operation of regeneration chemicals and for heat regeneration from spent liquors. Thus, the content of potassium in terms of K+ is about 0.01%, sodium salts in terms of Na+ — 0,03–0,06% and chlorides - 0.1Ц 0.2%. BleachMag® can completely or partly eliminate the necessity of withdrawal of these compounds from the system. Moreover it contains very low quantity of Fe2O3 (about 0,1 Ц 0,5%) which is a very positive aspect.
Hydration is not required with BleachMagЃ, therefore the process is simplified, and the cost of cooking liquors is reduced. In chemical pulping with caustic magnesite, the hydration is necessary.
Furthermore, BleachMagЃ can be used for neutralization of wastewater. A benefit of BleachMagЃ is here the fact that the pH level of the neutralized wastewater even with strong excess of BleachMagЃ does not exceed 9 - 10 in contrast to the 12 - 14 with excess of lime or caustic soda. The consumption of BleachMag is 20 Ц 25 % lower than that of lime or caustic soda, and 40 Ц 45 % lower than consumption of soda ash.
Solutions for this field
The most demanded products of RMCC in this field are:
Contact us, our experts will provide you with advice on the use of the productBleachMag®
+7 495 789 65 30 email@example.com
© LLC «RMCC» 2008–2018
Ecopiren Ч effective mineral flame retardant and smoke absorber for polymer composites based on magnesium hydroxide crushed
AktiMax Ч new environmentally friendly magnesium fertilizer for all crops as basic fertilizer and meliorant
AgroMag Ч conditioning additive (anti-caking agent) for use in the manufacture of ammonium nitrate and NPK
MagTreat Ч solution for water treatment and flue gas desulphurization
FluMag Ч highly efficient metallurgical magnesia based flux brucite Kuldur deposit
MagPro Ч used as a reagent for the vulcanization of rubber in the manufacture of rubber products
BleachMag Ч highly efficient new generation product for the production of cellulose and semi-high output
MagAdd Ч ideal raw material for the production of a wide range of magnesium compounds and products based on the best varieties of brucite
ристалћаг Ч примен€етс€ в стекловарении дл€ приготовлени€ стекольных шихтовых смесей, при производстве стекловолокна, листового стекла, стекл€нной тары, сортовых стеклоизделий
All rights reserved
- Metallurgical flux