Flame retardants for polymers
Ecopiren in TPO roofing membranes Ecopiren in PVC wire and cable formulations Ecopiren in halogen-free wire and cable formulations Ecopiren in polyamide compounds Ecopiren as ATH replacement Ecopiren in ACP
- Metallurgical fluxFlux for steelmaking in converter Flux for steelmaking in Electric arc furnace
- Waste water and gas treatmentPrimary and secondary treatment Odor control and sludge dewatering Gas purification Gas desulfurization
- Technical rubber products
- Component for glass production
- Magnesium hydroxide in the pulp and paper industryChemical pulping Reagent for pulp bleaching Mechanical pulp bleaching
- Anti-caking agent for mineral fertilizersAnti-caking agent for ammonium nitrate Anti-caking agent for complex fertilizers
- FertilizersMagnesium fertilizer (improver) Liquid complex fertilizers
- Animal FeedMagnesium additive in feed for cattle Magnesium additive in feed for pigs
- Component for the production of magnesium products
Magnesium hydroxide in the pulp and paper industry
BleachMag® protects cellulose and fibers in mechanical pulp peroxide bleaching and in delignification during chemical pulp bleaching. BleachMag® is a new and efficient reagent based on natural magnesium hydroxide Mg(OH)2. It effectively replaces soda ash Na2CO3, caustic soda NaOH, caustic magnesia MgO, sodium silicate Na2SiO3 and magnesium sulfate MgSO4. BleachMag® improves efficiency as well as product quality and reduces process costs.
Economic savings Production advantages Environment benefits
- Lower bleaching cost
- Lower waste water treatment cost
- Higher pulp yield
- BleachMag® acts as alkali and magnesium source
- The liquor preparation and the process itself becomes simpler
- The pH in pulping remains more stable
- Drastic reduction of oxalate scaling
- Improved settling properties of the waste water sludge
- Reduced TOC, COD and BOD.
- Safe and easy storage and use
- Lower chlorine content of BleachMag® compared to competitors
BleachMag® requires no major changes or investments at the pulp, paper, or board mill. Russian Mining Chemical Company, RMCC, provides BleachMag® as a powder or a 50 % stabilized aqueous dispersion.
BleachMag® can be used in sulphite and bisulphate pulping to replace both caustic magnesite, and soda ash or lime. The replacement of soda ash with BleachMag® powder reduces the consumption of chemicals some 30 %.Chemical pulp bleaching
BleachMag® reacts as an alkali source and cellulose protector in chemical pulp bleaching. BleachMag® slurry contains both hydroxyl ions OH- and magnesium ions Mg2+, so it can replace magnesium sulfate MgSO4, and substitute partially caustic soda NaOH, in chemical pulp bleaching. It has been proved in laboratory and mill that BleachMag® slurry is a cost effective option.Mechanical pulp bleaching
In bleaching of mechanical pulps, BleachMag® reacts as a stabilizer and an alkali agent. BleachMag is a cost effective alternative to caustic soda and sodium silicate. BleachMag® can be used in all GW, PGW, RMP, TMP, and CTMP high yield mechanical pulp mills. BleachMag® slurry can also improve pulp strength and paper machine retention.Packaging
(PDF, 135.78 êÁ)
Contact us, our experts will provide you with advice on the use of the productBleachMag®
+7 495 789 65 30 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ecopiren — effective mineral flame retardant and smoke absorber for polymer composites based on magnesium hydroxide crushed
AktiMax — new environmentally friendly magnesium fertilizer for all crops as basic fertilizer and meliorant
AgroMag — conditioning additive (anti-caking agent) for use in the manufacture of ammonium nitrate and NPK
MagTreat — solution for water treatment and flue gas desulphurization
FluMag — highly efficient metallurgical magnesia based flux brucite Kuldur deposit
MagPro — used as a reagent for the vulcanization of rubber in the manufacture of rubber products
BleachMag — highly efficient new generation product for the production of cellulose and semi-high output
MagAdd — ideal raw material for the production of a wide range of magnesium compounds and products based on the best varieties of brucite
ÊðèñòàëÌàã — ïðèìåíÿåòñÿ â ñòåêëîâàðåíèè äëÿ ïðèãîòîâëåíèÿ ñòåêîëüíûõ øèõòîâûõ ñìåñåé, ïðè ïðîèçâîäñòâå ñòåêëîâîëîêíà, ëèñòîâîãî ñòåêëà, ñòåêëÿííîé òàðû, ñîðòîâûõ ñòåêëîèçäåëèé
Subscribe and join team of professionals in industry!
We offer a free subscription to the news digest of LLC Russian Mining Chemical Company. Quarterly we will tell you about our brands, product innovations, interesting researches and send invitations to various events. We will be glad to see you among our subscribers!
To become a subscriber of the news digest, please, fill in the form below.
- Metallurgical flux