Flame retardants for polymers
Ecopiren in TPO roofing membranes Ecopiren in PVC wire and cable formulations Ecopiren in halogen-free wire and cable formulations Ecopiren in polyamide compounds Ecopiren as ATH replacement Ecopiren in ACP
- Metallurgical fluxFlux for steelmaking in converter Flux for steelmaking in Electric arc furnace
- Waste water and gas treatmentPrimary and secondary treatment Odor control and sludge dewatering Gas purification Gas desulfurization
- Technical rubber products
- Component for glass production
- Magnesium hydroxide in the pulp and paper industryChemical pulping Reagent for pulp bleaching Mechanical pulp bleaching
- Anti-caking agent for mineral fertilizersAnti-caking agent for ammonium nitrate Anti-caking agent for complex fertilizers
- FertilizersMagnesium fertilizer (improver) Liquid complex fertilizers
- Animal FeedMagnesium additive in feed for cattle Magnesium additive in feed for pigs
- Component for the production of magnesium products
Flux for steelmaking in converter
Currently, the steel plants need to increase the service life of the lining of converters during the slag blowing by nitrogen. For this purpose complex magnesia fluxes based on dolomite and magnesite are used.
High-Mg flux FluMag® is used for the infliction of high-strength slag skull on the converter lining, as well as for increasing of the durability of the scull coating during steelmaking in process of blowing of slag by nitrogen and for adding in filling scrap.
Acting mechanism of
high-Mgflux FluMagЃApplication†of the slag skull on converter lining
- Adding of magnesia flux FluMagЃ to the remaining slag after discharging of metal from converter
- Slag saturation by magnesium oxide with forming of periclase phases (MgO); magneziowustite (MgO x FeO); magnesioferrite (MgOхFe2O3)
- Drawing of the slag skull on converter lining by
- Adding FluMagЃ flux on piled scrap metal in the converter.
- Roasting of flux by pour iron (t = 1300 — 1400 °C) with forming of periclase (MgO) in†thicker of†scrap and removing of†H2†into the†atmosphere.
Using FluMagЃ flux during adding in filling scrap allows keeping scull cover longer during melting due to high content of MgO and decrease of FeO activity in first few minutes.
Solutions for this field
The most demanded products of RMCC in this field are:
Contact us, our experts will provide you with advice on the use of the productFluMag®
+7 495 789 65 30 email@example.com
© LLC «RMCC» 2008–2018
Ecopiren Ч effective mineral flame retardant and smoke absorber for polymer composites based on magnesium hydroxide crushed
AktiMax Ч new environmentally friendly magnesium fertilizer for all crops as basic fertilizer and meliorant
AgroMag Ч conditioning additive (anti-caking agent) for use in the manufacture of ammonium nitrate and NPK
MagTreat Ч solution for water treatment and flue gas desulphurization
FluMag Ч highly efficient metallurgical magnesia based flux brucite Kuldur deposit
MagPro Ч used as a reagent for the vulcanization of rubber in the manufacture of rubber products
BleachMag Ч highly efficient new generation product for the production of cellulose and semi-high output
MagAdd Ч ideal raw material for the production of a wide range of magnesium compounds and products based on the best varieties of brucite
ристалћаг Ч примен€етс€ в стекловарении дл€ приготовлени€ стекольных шихтовых смесей, при производстве стекловолокна, листового стекла, стекл€нной тары, сортовых стеклоизделий
All rights reserved
- Metallurgical flux