Flame retardants for polymers
Ecopiren in TPO roofing membranes Ecopiren in PVC wire and cable formulations Ecopiren in halogen-free wire and cable formulations Ecopiren in polyamide compounds Ecopiren as ATH replacement Ecopiren in ACP
- Metallurgical fluxFlux for steelmaking in converter Flux for steelmaking in Electric arc furnace
- EcologyWastewater treatment Flue gas desulfurization
- Technical rubber products
- Exhaust gas cleaning on ships
- Magnesium hydroxide in the pulp and paper industryChemical pulping Reagent for pulp bleaching Mechanical pulp bleaching
- Anti-caking agent for mineral fertilizersAnti-caking agent for ammonium nitrate Anti-caking agent for complex fertilizers
- FertilizersMagnesium fertilizer (improver) Liquid complex fertilizers
- Animal FeedMagnesium additive in feed for cattle Magnesium additive in feed for pigs
- Component for the production of magnesium products
FluMag® is a highly effective magnesian metallurgical flux. It is produced on the basis of brucite – mineral with the highest content of magnesium oxide in nature. Brucite is mined in our own deposit.
FluMag® is used in the ferrous metallurgy during steel production for applying of high-strength skull on linings of modern steelmaking assembles such as oxygen converter. It is used in the process of blowing of slag by nitrogen and as adding in filling scrap in order to increase the resistance of the protective layer.
FluMag® can efficiently and technologically replace complex Mg fluxes that contain dolomite and magnesite.
Advantages of FluMag®
- increases the service life of lining of the converter up to 30%
- improves the productivity of converters
- improves the quality of the produced steel due to low content of impurities
- reduces production cost of steel
Flux for steelmaking in converter
- reduces the loss of product during storage and transportation due to strong structure
Currently, the steel plants need to increase the service life of the lining of converters during the slag blowing by nitrogen. For this purpose complex magnesia fluxes based on dolomite and magnesite are used.
Contact us, our experts will provide you with advice on the use of the productFluMag®
+7 495 789 65 30 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ecopiren — effective mineral flame retardant and smoke absorber for polymer composites based on magnesium hydroxide crushed
AktiMax — new environmentally friendly magnesium fertilizer for all crops as basic fertilizer and meliorant
AgroMag — conditioning additive (anti-caking agent) for use in the manufacture of ammonium nitrate and NPK
MagTreat — solution for water treatment and flue gas desulphurization
FluMag — highly efficient metallurgical magnesia based flux brucite Kuldur deposit
MagPro — used as a reagent for the vulcanization of rubber in the manufacture of rubber products
BleachMag — highly efficient new generation product for the production of cellulose and semi-high output
MagAdd — ideal raw material for the production of a wide range of magnesium compounds and products based on the best varieties of brucite
Subscribe and join team of professionals in industry!
We offer a free subscription to the news digest of LLC Russian Mining Chemical Company. Quarterly we will tell you about our brands, product innovations, interesting researches and send invitations to various events. We will be glad to see you among our subscribers!
To become a subscriber of the news digest, please, fill in the form below.
- Metallurgical flux