Flame retardants for polymers
Ecopiren in PVC wire and cable formulations Ecopiren in halogen-free wire and cable formulations Ecopiren in polyamide compounds Ecopiren as ATH replacement Ecopiren in ACP
- Metallurgical fluxFlux for steelmaking in converter Flux for steelmaking in Electric arc furnace
- Waste water and gas treatmentPrimary and secondary treatment Odor control and sludge dewatering Gas purification Gas desulfurization
- Technical rubber products
- Component for glass production
- Magnesium hydroxide in the pulp and paper industryChemical pulping Reagent for pulp bleaching Mechanical pulp bleaching
- Anti-caking agent for mineral fertilizersAnti-caking agent for ammonium nitrate Anti-caking agent for complex fertilizers
- FertilizersMagnesium fertilizer (improver) Liquid complex fertilizers
- Animal FeedMagnesium additive in feed for cattle Magnesium additive in feed for pigs
- Component for the production of magnesium productsMain page /Ranges of application / Component for the production of magnesium products / Component for the production of vanadium
Component for the production of vanadium
Magnesium sulfate is prepared from followed components: magnesium hydroxide is mixed with sulfuric acid, which is formed as by-product at the plant.†
Magnesium sulfate is obtained as an aqueous solution without crystallization.
Application of MagAdd® trademark in the production of V2O5
In the production of vanadium products, namely the preparation of vanadium from vanadium slag and other materials that contain vanadium, it is recommended to use magnesium sulfate, that prepared from MagAddЃ magnesium hydroxide. Magnesium sulfate reduces manganese content and increases the content of the lead component (vanadium oxide (V)) in the final product.
In the production of V2O5 by lime-sulfuric acid technology from vanadium slag and other materials using an oxidative roasting, leaching and precipitation of magnesium sulphate solution is used for final product purification of manganese. During this process occurs the substitution of impurities that contain in the freshly precipitated sediment V2O5, o magnesium cation. It results in improving the quality of the finished product and increasing of content of lead component.
This is achieved by the fact that before finishing by washing with water, the precipitate was washed with a solution of magnesium sulfate with concentration 2-7 g/l of Mg2+ cation at L:S = 2-7, where L: S is the ratio of fluid mass to the mass of solids in the slurry.
Processing of concentrate on the proposed scheme allows to obtain products with a manganese content to meet the requirements of international contracts for technical vanadium oxide. It also allows to use it for smelting of low-Mg ferrovanadium and special alloys.
Solutions for this field
The most demanded products of RMCC in this field are:
Contact us, our experts will provide you with advice on the use of the productMagAdd®
+7 495 789 65 30 firstname.lastname@example.org
© LLC «RMCC» 2008–2017
Ecopiren Ч effective mineral flame retardant and smoke absorber for polymer composites based on magnesium hydroxide crushed
AktiMax Ч new environmentally friendly magnesium fertilizer for all crops as basic fertilizer and meliorant
AgroMag Ч conditioning additive (anti-caking agent) for use in the manufacture of ammonium nitrate and NPK
MagTreat Ч solution for water treatment and flue gas desulphurization
FluMag Ч highly efficient metallurgical magnesia based flux brucite Kuldur deposit
MagPro Ч used as a reagent for the vulcanization of rubber in the manufacture of rubber products
BleachMag Ч highly efficient new generation product for the production of cellulose and semi-high output
MagAdd Ч ideal raw material for the production of a wide range of magnesium compounds and products based on the best varieties of brucite
ристалћаг Ч примен€етс€ в стекловарении дл€ приготовлени€ стекольных шихтовых смесей, при производстве стекловолокна, листового стекла, стекл€нной тары, сортовых стеклоизделий
All rights reserved
- Metallurgical flux