Flame retardants for polymers
Ecopiren in TPO roofing membranes Ecopiren in PVC wire and cable formulations Ecopiren in halogen-free wire and cable formulations Ecopiren in polyamide compounds Ecopiren as ATH replacement Ecopiren in ACP
- Metallurgical fluxFlux for steelmaking in converter Flux for steelmaking in Electric arc furnace
- Waste water and gas treatmentPrimary and secondary treatment Odor control and sludge dewatering Gas purification Gas desulfurization
- Technical rubber products
- Component for glass production
- Magnesium hydroxide in the pulp and paper industryChemical pulping Reagent for pulp bleaching Mechanical pulp bleaching
- Anti-caking agent for mineral fertilizersAnti-caking agent for ammonium nitrate Anti-caking agent for complex fertilizers
- FertilizersMagnesium fertilizer (improver) Liquid complex fertilizers
- Animal FeedMagnesium additive in feed for cattle Magnesium additive in feed for pigs
- Component for the production of magnesium productsMain page /Ranges of application / Component for the production of magnesium products / Component for the production of magnesium sulfate
Component for the production of magnesium sulfate
Magnesium sulphate is an inorganic substance and the magnesium metal salt of sulfuric acid with the formula MgSO4, white powder, crystalline hydrate forms somewhat. Other names — magnesium sulfate, Epsom salt, Epsom salt, magnesium.
Types of crystalline hydrates
- anhydrous MgSO4
- MgSO4×6H2O hexahydrate
- heptahydrate. MgSO4×7H2O
- Mineral fertilizer for plants as a source of magnesium and sulfur.
- The pharmaceutical preparation is usually used as a 25% solution. It has a multifaceted impact on the body.
- Additive for organization of road and airport bases and pavements.
- Additive for magnesia cement.
- Filling in the pulp and paper industry, as well as components to preserving and improving of the physical and mechanical properties of paper when bleaches used (especially chlorine-contained) and for fire-resistant paper products .
- Component of flame retardant compositions for impregnating of various materials.
- Component of detergents, in particular as a stabilizer of peroxide compounds.
- Filling of materials, weighting of silk and cotton, mordant for dyeing fabrics; bleaching component in the textile industry.
- Food additive E518.
Solutions for this field
The most demanded products of RMCC in this field are:
MagAddЃ 45, MagAddЃ 0-300
Contact us, our experts will provide you with advice on the use of the productMagAdd®
+7 495 789 65 30 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ecopiren Ч effective mineral flame retardant and smoke absorber for polymer composites based on magnesium hydroxide crushed
AktiMax Ч new environmentally friendly magnesium fertilizer for all crops as basic fertilizer and meliorant
AgroMag Ч conditioning additive (anti-caking agent) for use in the manufacture of ammonium nitrate and NPK
MagTreat Ч solution for water treatment and flue gas desulphurization
FluMag Ч highly efficient metallurgical magnesia based flux brucite Kuldur deposit
MagPro Ч used as a reagent for the vulcanization of rubber in the manufacture of rubber products
BleachMag Ч highly efficient new generation product for the production of cellulose and semi-high output
MagAdd Ч ideal raw material for the production of a wide range of magnesium compounds and products based on the best varieties of brucite
ристалћаг Ч примен€етс€ в стекловарении дл€ приготовлени€ стекольных шихтовых смесей, при производстве стекловолокна, листового стекла, стекл€нной тары, сортовых стеклоизделий
Subscribe and join team of professionals in industry!
We offer a free subscription to the news digest of LLC Russian Mining Chemical Company. Quarterly we will tell you about our brands, product innovations, interesting researches and send invitations to various events. We will be glad to see you among our subscribers!
To become a subscriber of the news digest, please, fill in the form below.
- Metallurgical flux