Flame retardants for polymers
Ecopiren in TPO roofing membranes Ecopiren in PVC wire and cable formulations Ecopiren in halogen-free wire and cable formulations Ecopiren in polyamide compounds Ecopiren as ATH replacement Ecopiren in ACP
- Metallurgical fluxFlux for steelmaking in converter Flux for steelmaking in Electric arc furnace
- EcologyWastewater treatment Flue gas desulfurization
- Technical rubber products
- Exhaust gas cleaning on ships
- Magnesium hydroxide in the pulp and paper industryChemical pulping Reagent for pulp bleaching Mechanical pulp bleaching
- Anti-caking agent for mineral fertilizersAnti-caking agent for ammonium nitrate Anti-caking agent for complex fertilizers
- FertilizersAgroMag® Granular AgroMag® Aktimax
- Animal FeedMagnesium additive in feed for cattle Magnesium additive in feed for pigs
- Component for the production of magnesium productsMain page /Ranges of application / Component for the production of magnesium products / Component for the production of magnesium nitrate
Component for the production of magnesium nitrate
Magnesium nitrate — inorganic compound, colorless hygroscopic crystals Formula Mg (NO3)2. Melting point: 426°C (dec.).
Above 300°C decomposes on MgO and oxides of nitrogen. Solubility in water (g per 100 g): 73.3 (20°C), 81,2 ( 40°C), 91,9 ( 60°C). Soluble in ethanol and methanol, liquid NH3.Types of crystalline hydrates
- an anhydrous Mg(NO3)2
- dihydrate Mg(NO3)2×2Í2Î
- hexahydrate Mg(NO3)2×6Í2Î
- nonahydrate Mg(NO3)2×9Í2Î
- Mineral fertilizers
- Pyrotechnic compositions
Solutions for this field
The most demanded products of RMCC in this field are:
MagAdd® 45, MagAdd® 0-300
Contact us, our experts will provide you with advice on the use of the productMagAdd®
+7 495 789 65 30 email@example.com
MagTreat — solution for water treatment and flue gas desulphurization
FluMag — highly efficient metallurgical magnesia based flux brucite Kuldur deposit
MagPro — used as a reagent for the vulcanization of rubber in the manufacture of rubber products
Subscribe and join team of professionals in industry!
We offer a free subscription to the news digest of LLC Russian Mining Chemical Company. Quarterly we will tell you about our brands, product innovations, interesting researches and send invitations to various events. We will be glad to see you among our subscribers!
To become a subscriber of the news digest, please, fill in the form below.
- Metallurgical flux