Flame retardants for polymers
Ecopiren in TPO roofing membranes Ecopiren in PVC wire and cable formulations Ecopiren in halogen-free wire and cable formulations Ecopiren in polyamide compounds Ecopiren as ATH replacement Ecopiren in ACP
- Metallurgical fluxFlux for steelmaking in converter Flux for steelmaking in Electric arc furnace
- EcologyWastewater treatment Flue gas desulfurization
- Technical rubber products
- Exhaust gas cleaning on ships
- Magnesium hydroxide in the pulp and paper industryChemical pulping Reagent for pulp bleaching Mechanical pulp bleaching
- Anti-caking agent for mineral fertilizersAnti-caking agent for ammonium nitrate Anti-caking agent for complex fertilizers
- FertilizersAgroMag® Granular AgroMag® Aktimax
- Animal FeedMagnesium additive in feed for cattle Magnesium additive in feed for pigs
- Component for the production of magnesium productsMain page /Ranges of application / Component for the production of magnesium products / Component for the production of magnesium carbonate and magnesium hydroxide
Component for the production of magnesium carbonate and magnesium hydroxide
Magnesium carbonate — inorganic substance, magnesium salt of carbonic acid. Chemical formula MgCO3.
White crystals, density 3.037g/cm3. At 500°C significantly and at 650°C completely decomposes to MgO and CO2. The solubility of magnesium carbonate in water is negligible (22mg/l at 25°C) and decreases with increasing of temperature.
At saturation by CO2 of aqueous suspension MgCO3 dissolves due to formation of hydrogen Mg(HCO3)2. From the aqueous solutions in the absence of excess CO2 allocated basic magnesium carbonates. Magnesium carbonate with some metals carbonates forms double salts. One of such salts isnatural mineral dolomite MgCO3·CaCO3.
Magnesium hydroxide (purified)
Inorganic base compound of medium strength. The chemical formula Mg(ÎÍ)2 Colorless crystals. At temperatures above 350° C decomposes to water and magnesium oxide. Absorbs carbon dioxide from the air and water to form a basic magnesium carbonate. Magnesium hydroxide is almost insoluble in water but soluble in ammonium salts.Ranges of application magnesium carbonate
- The filler in rubber compounds
- A component for the manufacturing of heat-insulating materials
- Food additive E504 (basic magnesium carbonate)
- Sport magnesium (used for hands drying)
- A component for the production of certain grades of glass, cement, bricks .
- The additive in detergents
- Raw materials for magnesium oxide
- Component for sugar refining
- Component toothpastes
- Medicine for neutralizing the acid in the stomach, as well as a very strong laxative
- Food additive E528
Solutions for this field
The most demanded products of RMCC in this field are:
MagAdd® 45, MagAdd® 0-300
Contact us, our experts will provide you with advice on the use of the productMagAdd®
+7 495 789 65 30 email@example.com
Ecopiren — effective mineral flame retardant and smoke absorber for polymer composites based on magnesium hydroxide crushed
AktiMax — new environmentally friendly magnesium fertilizer for all crops as basic fertilizer and meliorant
AgroMag — conditioning additive (anti-caking agent) for use in the manufacture of ammonium nitrate and NPK
MagTreat — solution for water treatment and flue gas desulphurization
FluMag — highly efficient metallurgical magnesia based flux brucite Kuldur deposit
MagPro — used as a reagent for the vulcanization of rubber in the manufacture of rubber products
BleachMag — highly efficient new generation product for the production of cellulose and semi-high output
MagAdd — ideal raw material for the production of a wide range of magnesium compounds and products based on the best varieties of brucite
Subscribe and join team of professionals in industry!
We offer a free subscription to the news digest of LLC Russian Mining Chemical Company. Quarterly we will tell you about our brands, product innovations, interesting researches and send invitations to various events. We will be glad to see you among our subscribers!
To become a subscriber of the news digest, please, fill in the form below.
- Metallurgical flux