Flame retardants for polymers
Ecopiren in TPO roofing membranes Ecopiren in PVC wire and cable formulations Ecopiren in halogen-free wire and cable formulations Ecopiren in polyamide compounds Ecopiren as ATH replacement Ecopiren in ACP
- Metallurgical fluxFlux for steelmaking in converter Flux for steelmaking in Electric arc furnace
- EcologyWastewater treatment Flue gas desulfurization
- Technical rubber products
- Exhaust gas cleaning on ships
- Magnesium hydroxide in the pulp and paper industryChemical pulping Reagent for pulp bleaching Mechanical pulp bleaching
- Anti-caking agent for mineral fertilizersAnti-caking agent for ammonium nitrate Anti-caking agent for complex fertilizers
- FertilizersAgroMag® Granular AgroMag® Aktimax
- Animal FeedMagnesium additive in feed for cattle Magnesium additive in feed for pigs
- Component for the production of magnesium products
AgroMag Granular® is made from mineral brucite (Mg(OH)2) by milling and granulation and is used for all major crops as magnesium fertilizer. The product is especially effective for wheat, maize, potato, sugar and table beets, sunflower, tomatoes, and soybean. The fertilizer is in the form of granules and is convenient in dosing and use, has good flowability, does not produce dust and can be stored for long time. Shelf life 2 years by maintaining the storage conditions.
AgroMag® Granular can be combined with nitrogen, phosphorus and potash fertilizers, greatly enhancing their effect. Compatible with calcareous fertilizers, optimizing the Ca: Mg ratio in the soil.
In addition, AgroMag® Granular is a natural product and can be used in organic farming systems as well.
When using AgroMag® Granular, the excess acidity of the soil is gently eliminated.
Advantages of AgroMag® Granular
- AgroMag® Granular - one of the most concentrated (60% MgO) magnesium fertilizer.
- It has a long action in the soil combines high bioavailability and high stability in mixtures.
- Convenient in dosing, transportation and use.
- The use of AgroMag® Granular minimized magnesium leaching risk from light soils with high acidity.
- High neutralizing ability allows to use the product as an ameliorant of soils with high acidity and low saturation of the soil absorption complex with magnesium, ensuring the reproduction and maintenance of soil fertility.
- The product is stable under conditions of excessive moistening, heavy rain and irrigation and has an advantage over highly soluble forms of fertilizers.
- Reduces the effect of salt stress in rice on flooded soil due to the gradual release of magnesium cations into water, in contrast to water-soluble forms of magnesium fertilizers.
Basic recommendations on the dosage of AgroMag Granular®
The application rate depends on the type of crop, soil and climatic conditions, and the purpose of use of the fertilizer
Crop type Indicative dosage, kg/ha
Maize, sunflower, potato
Sugar beet, red beet, fodder beet
Fruits and other berries
The fertilizer is acting as a chemical ameliorant. It is recommended to use AgroMag® in the form of the mix with lime (especially for soils with pH lower than 4,5). At the same time, the balance between the content of calcium and magnesium in the soil will be maintained, and the digestibility of magnesium will increase.
For recommendations on the application, please contact our specialists through the request form on the website.
Solutions for this field
The most demanded products of RMCC in this field are:
Contact us, our experts will provide you with advice on the use of the productAgroMag®
+7 495 789 65 30 email@example.com
Ecopiren — effective mineral flame retardant and smoke absorber for polymer composites based on magnesium hydroxide crushed
AktiMax — new environmentally friendly magnesium fertilizer for all crops as basic fertilizer and meliorant
AgroMag — conditioning additive (anti-caking agent) for use in the manufacture of ammonium nitrate and NPK
MagTreat — solution for water treatment and flue gas desulphurization
FluMag — highly efficient metallurgical magnesia based flux brucite Kuldur deposit
MagPro — used as a reagent for the vulcanization of rubber in the manufacture of rubber products
BleachMag — highly efficient new generation product for the production of cellulose and semi-high output
MagAdd — ideal raw material for the production of a wide range of magnesium compounds and products based on the best varieties of brucite
Subscribe and join team of professionals in industry!
We offer a free subscription to the news digest of LLC Russian Mining Chemical Company. Quarterly we will tell you about our brands, product innovations, interesting researches and send invitations to various events. We will be glad to see you among our subscribers!
To become a subscriber of the news digest, please, fill in the form below.
- Metallurgical flux