Flame retardants for polymers
Ecopiren in TPO roofing membranes Ecopiren in PVC wire and cable formulations Ecopiren in halogen-free wire and cable formulations Ecopiren in polyamide compounds Ecopiren as ATH replacement Ecopiren in ACP
- Metallurgical fluxFlux for steelmaking in converter Flux for steelmaking in Electric arc furnace
- EcologyWastewater treatment Flue gas desulfurization
- Technical rubber products
- Exhaust gas cleaning on ships
- Magnesium hydroxide in the pulp and paper industryChemical pulping Reagent for pulp bleaching Mechanical pulp bleaching
- Anti-caking agent for mineral fertilizersAnti-caking agent for ammonium nitrate Anti-caking agent for complex fertilizers
- FertilizersMagnesium fertilizer (improver) Liquid complex fertilizers
- Animal FeedMagnesium additive in feed for cattle Magnesium additive in feed for pigs
- Component for the production of magnesium products
Magnesium additive in feed for pigs
Magnesium in the diet of pigs, usually contains a sufficient amount. However, some species and sex and age groups (young, pregnant, high) may lack magnesium.
Most often this occurs in extreme conditions: the transition period of detention, diets changing, stress, cold, rainy summer, weaning, etc.Magnesium digestibility of pigs from separate feed and compounds is
- corn — 55.7% ,
- oats — 82.7%,
- barley — 54.5%,
- soy flour — 60.3%
- carbonate — 64.9%,
- and phosphate — 54%.
- Additive in piglets diets of age 2 to 4 months of magnesium in an amount of 4–5 g provides an increasing in average daily live weight gain of 6–7%, while reducing feed costs by 7% compared to animals treated with 3–3.5 g of magnesium.
- Feeding to pigs of increased doses of magnesium (57 g) contributes to lower daily gain, respectively 3–4 and 7–8% compared with control (with no magnesium), and 10–11 and 14–15% compared with animals treated with 5.4 g of magnesium.
- Inclusion in the composition of the diet of piglets of age 2 to 4 months magnesium in an amount of 4–5 g has a positive effect on the physiological state of the organism. There is an increasing of blood morphological indicators (leucocytes, erythrocytes, hemoglobin, total protein, glucose).
- Feeding piglets from of age 2 to 4 months of 4–5 g of magnesium as part of diets allows you to get more revenue.
Large specialized farms and recommended for use in the diets of young pigs of age 2 to 4 months magnesium fertilizer AgroMag® at a dose of 4 g or 1.44 g of pure magnesium per head.
macro-andmicronutrients per head per day (pigs)
Gram/kilogram of finished feed (80% DM)
Ñà Ð ïåðåê Na Mg Zn Cu Se Mn I Fe Sows before the formation of the mammary glands 6 4 2 2 1 60–80 15–20 0,2–0,4 20–30 0,5–1,0 80–100 Sows with three weeks before farrowing 4,5 2,2 Lactating sows depending on the live weight and the size of the nest 6,5–7,5 5,0–5,5 3,0–3,3 Piglets at weaning * 9 5-30kg live weight, the average gain of 350 g/day 7,0–8,6 6,5–5,5 3,7–2,7 1,5 100 6 0,3 Fattening pigs (30-70kg bw) 6,6–6,0 5,8–4,2** 2,7–2,3 50–60 50–60 Fattening pigs (70-120kg bw) 8,5 5–4** 2,3–1,9 0,45
*If you use materials from rape, the necessary content is 1.2–1.5 mg
Solutions for this field
The most demanded products of RMCC in this field are:
Contact us, our experts will provide you with advice on the use of the productAgroMag®
+7 495 789 65 30 email@example.com
Ecopiren — effective mineral flame retardant and smoke absorber for polymer composites based on magnesium hydroxide crushed
AktiMax — new environmentally friendly magnesium fertilizer for all crops as basic fertilizer and meliorant
AgroMag — conditioning additive (anti-caking agent) for use in the manufacture of ammonium nitrate and NPK
MagTreat — solution for water treatment and flue gas desulphurization
FluMag — highly efficient metallurgical magnesia based flux brucite Kuldur deposit
MagPro — used as a reagent for the vulcanization of rubber in the manufacture of rubber products
BleachMag — highly efficient new generation product for the production of cellulose and semi-high output
MagAdd — ideal raw material for the production of a wide range of magnesium compounds and products based on the best varieties of brucite
Subscribe and join team of professionals in industry!
We offer a free subscription to the news digest of LLC Russian Mining Chemical Company. Quarterly we will tell you about our brands, product innovations, interesting researches and send invitations to various events. We will be glad to see you among our subscribers!
To become a subscriber of the news digest, please, fill in the form below.
- Metallurgical flux