Employees are the main value of Russian Mining Chemical Company. We strive to create an environment for personal and professional growth of employees and provide the most comfortable atmosphere for creativity and
How we see our staff
- Employees, that are strong not only by their potential, but also by the ability to transform this potential into reality.
- Employees who do not speak «no», but saying Ђhowї. People who bring their proposals and not just a problems. People who takes responsibility for the task and not afraid to make a mistake. People who are ready to correct their mistakes and learn from them, constantly improving themselves and improving their work
- Not afraid to make mistakes, ready to fix their errors study on them, constantly developing and improving its work.
What we offer to such people
See yourself as a member of our team?
Please take some time and get familiar with our vacancies.
- Minimum commercial or technical bachelor degree
- 3 Ц 5 years of working experience as a Sales Manager in Europe
- Knowledge of the polymer industry and/or related markets
- Knowledge of the paper industry and/or related markets
- Proven track record in international sales in industrial markets
- Experience in managing a distributors network
- Pioneer, ability to develop new markets
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Good communicator and motivator
- Being able to translate strategic goals into action plans
- Team player
- Languages: English, German and preferably French
- Involvement in defining an ambitious growth strategy and responsibility for the implementation of it
- Responsibility for the European market with the focus on the polymer and the paper industry
- You will effectively manage and extend the distribution network, but you will also work directly with customers in certain areas
- You will be based in Rotterdam, but you will be travelling at least 50% of your time
- A challenging position with interesting growth perspectives
- Support of a healthy and solid parent company dedicated to grow the business
- Working in an international environment
- High level of independency, reporting to the managing director
- An interesting remuneration package