Kuldur deposit Savkinsky deposit
2.1. «Website» is a set of related pages on the Internet that provide the user with information about "Russian Mining and Chemical Company" Limited Liability Company, its activities, products, services and other additional information, which correspond to the domain names: magminerals.ru, brucite.ru, rgho.ru, ecopiren.ru.
2.2. "Website Administration" is authorized to manage the Website employees of the Limited Liability Company "Russian Mining and Chemical Company", who organize, carry out the processing of private (personal) data of the Website Users, and also defines the purpose of using private (personal) data, the scope of private (personal) data to be processed, actions and operations performed with private (personal) data of the Website Users.
2.3. "Website User" (hereafter - User) is a person having access to the Site, via the Internet.
2.4. "Private (personal) data of the Users" is any information relating directly or indirectly to a certain person.
- the name and surname of the User;
- email address (e-mail).
Website Administration protects data that is automatically transmitted during the UsersТ visit the pages of the Website:
- IP address;
- cookies data;
- information about the browser (or another program that accesses the Website);
- access time;
- referrer (the address of the previous page).
2.5. "Processing of personal data" is any action or operation or set of actions and operations committed with use of means of automation or without use of such means with private (personal) data including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of private (personal) data of the Users.
2.6. "Confidentiality of private (personal) data" is obligatory for Website Administration or other person permitted to access to private (personal) data observation the requirement not to allow their disclosure, distribution without the consent of the User or other legal grounds, to ensure the protection of confidentiality of the private (personal) data of the User, which the User provides upon request Website when filling out registration forms on the Website.
2.7. "Cookies" is text file with the data sent by a web service and stored on the User's computer that a web browser every time sends the web server an HTTP request when you try to open a page of the Website.
2.8. "IP address" is the unique network identifier of a node in the computer network based on IP.
Website Administration collects statistics on the IP-addresses of their Users.
4. After the User has left the private (personal) data, he receives a message confirming his successful registration.
The User has the right to stop receiving newsletters at any time by using the following methods:
- send a letter indicating the name, surname, e-mail address (e-mail) and the name of the mailing you want to unsubscribe to the e-mail address:
- follow the link to the instructions on how to refuse to receive the newsletter in the email (the link can be found in each email sent in the contact information section).
The Website may contain links to other sites. The Site Administration is not responsible for the content, quality and security policy of these sites.
To verify the data provided, the Website Administration reserves the right to require proof of identity in online or offline modes.
6. The Website Administration uses the private (personal) data of the Users for maintenance and improving the quality of the services provided.
Any private (personal) data inserted by the User on the Website is not subject to disclosure, distribution or disclosure to third parties, except for cases when the provision of personal data is obligatory in accordance with the laws of the country in which the User is located, in cases described by the laws of the Russian Federation or the Website Administration considers such actions necessary to comply with a court order.
7. The processing of personal data of the User is carried out without time limit, in any legal way.
In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Website Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of the personal data.
The Website Administration together with the User takes the necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of private (personal) data of the User.
8. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data the Website Administration is not responsible if the data:
- became public domain before its loss or disclosure;
- were received from a third party prior to their receipt by the website Administration.
- were disclosed with the consent of the User.
10. For disputes and disagreements arising from the relationship between the Site User and the Website Administration, it is obligatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute) before going to court.
The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the complaint, in writing or in electronic form notifies the claimant of the results of the consideration of the claim.
If the agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the court in accordance with Russian Federation legislation.